Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boyfriend Jeans

The boyfriend jean is the new trend in denim this season. At first I was totally put off by this look because when you think of what you want in a pair of jeans, you think of a great fit around the waist, hips, and bottom. The boyfriend jean is just what you would think, a loose fitting jean that looks like you're wearing your boyfriend's jeans.

I became a fan when I found this pair of jeans pictured at far left by Paige Premium denim. I didn't go totally Katie Holmes and pick the really baggy style, I opted for a loose fit that was still figure flattering. I suggest going the same route and wear them exactly as pictured; roll them up and wear them with heels or wedges.

If you want a baggier look go for it! I must warn you though that it looks best on very skinny girls, my suggestion is the pair of jeans pictured below by Rich and Skinny. You can dress the look up or down so play and have fun with this style!

No comments:

Post a Comment