Monday, August 24, 2009

Unleash the Animal!







That's right ladies! This season leopard is the "it" pattern. If you haven't already, you will see it everywhere this fall. Go ahead and dive in and add this staple to your wardrobe. I say staple because I already have leopard as I assume many of you do, but if what you have in leopard is from five years ago and it's a midriff shirt throw it out and grab something in a fresh updated look. Try leopard in a dress, I really like it in a sheath cut or sleek or bubbled skirt as shown above in the dress by Dolce Gabbana and this cute tulip skirt from 7 for all Mankind. For a top I like this one shoulder piece by Alice and Olivia. Off the shoulder or open shoulder cutouts are very in, so you can do two trends in one with this! I don't care what anyone else says don't wear red with this, it looks like blood. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment