Saturday, June 5, 2010

The New Tees!



























I am in love with boyfriend, off the shoulder, and cut out shoulder tees! These updates on an old favorite, our reliable tee shirt have given us a new reason to go sloppy!
The boyfriend tee is so cute with cutoff shorts, capris, and of course jeans! Make sure the fit is right, resist the urge to try and make it fit. It's supposed to be slouchy. Don't go overboard with the look; balance it out with skinny jeans or the cutoffs but don't pair with anything baggy! (Try the one pictured above by Alternative Apparel at boutiqueforyou.com)

The off the shoulder tee can be worn with a different colored cami just peeking out and some leggings or jeggings! Totally 80's flashback but I still love it! I am also loving (don't hate me) tie dye looking jeans with distressing. (This off shoulder tee can be found at harmonylane.com)

The cutout shoulder tee is so hot, so now! I have found many varieties. You can dress it up or dress it down depending on the fabric and embellishments! I love this one pictured, found at bluefly.com would look great with white skinny jeans!
Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment