Friday, March 26, 2010




The two things I was obsessed with this week were this white strong shoulder jacket and these super stylish suede platform pumps in blush! Every season or when I see new trends, I get this "must have" feeling about certain items and I recently got that about these two items lol. Hopefully you'll think they're as cute as I do! So now how do you wear these items? The strong shoulder jacket is a bit of a throw back to the 80's but with a futuristic twist so you can wear this like you would wear any blazer- with skinny jeans and heels, with a skirt but only with a sleek style don't try to mix it with a flouncy skirt. It can be worn over a dress too but again with maybe a sheath. Don't overdo the look however, for example I tried this on with a tight fitting skirt that was high waisted and bright blue, super cute but together looked too 80's. The pumps can be worn like you wear any heel, I think the blush shade gives it a sophisticated look that balances out the stripper feel: ) Happy Shopping!
(Find the jacket at Express, shoes by Steve Madden-Nordies)

1 comment: